Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dream High: Episode 5

I'm still addicted. This episode, from beginning to end, was overall very well done. We got to see development from Hye Mi, Jin Gook's nobleness, Sam Dong saving the day, and Pil Sook is becoming my favorite character over and over again. The best scene in this episode has to be the four of them dancing to Girl's Generation's "Genie." I had to watch that scene twice because it was so much fun! What a great episode! If we get more of those dancing/singing moments throughout the rest of the show, I will be satisfied ^.^

But that's not all that went on during this fifth hour. It seems like Kang Oh Hyuk and Yang Jin Man are on their way to settling their own differences while helping the poor rejects, although it will be a tough battle against Principal Shi and his vindictive daughter, Shi Kyung Jin. And omg, when Principal Shi came on screen dressed up as President Jung, I could not stop laughing! Someone is a wannabe! But he wasn't the only transformation during this episode. Pil Sook is also looking noticeable thinner as she's morphing from the ugly duckling into the beautiful swan that we all know she is.

So, I'm pretty much hooked. While the beginning didn't get me addicted, it's episodes like this one that make me want to watch more!

No comments:

Post a Comment