Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Princess: Episode 2


Wow, talk about the LOL's! Seul continues to surprise me and make me crack up while Hae Young is really exercising his acting abilities and wow, shirtless? Can you walk around with your shirt off every episode? Ok ok, just asking! But I just love where this drama is going. The reactions to the plot are so believable that you don't wonder why the characters are acting that way, but what they will do about the situation.

So in this episode, we get our first showdown between Hae Young and Jung Woo (LOL!), we get inflated hotel prices, a nice outside movie, and oh yes--you're my aunt, Seul. I think it's a plausible conclusion but a hilarious one still. What a shock it was when Grandfather called her 'Your Highness' and bowed to her. At least there was no relation! Incest is kind of gross, you know.

What was resfreshing about Seul's reaction to the news that she was a princess was that it wasn't some ridiculous "I can't be a princess because I'm not good enough" attitude. It wasn't selfish or an attempt at being selfless. It was "if I'm a princess, that means my dad is dead and that he really won't come back." Awww! I think my heart broke for you, Seul. I'll be rooting for you! And of course, you'll win, but you have officially won my heart!

1 comment:

  1. It is cute that she'd rather have her dad than be princess, but ah. I dunnoooo.I don't like the grandfather character. It feels manipulative. *grumble*

    ReplyDelete