Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Princess: Episode 3


Can you say "super cute"? I can officially say, this is my new favorite fluffy drama currently. Being the third episode that I've watched, we still have another episode to go before the week is over (SQUEE!). But anyways, coming back down to Earth, this drama has kept a good momentum with both touching moments for Seul, hilarious bickering between Seul and Hae-Young, or all of the misunderstandings for Yoon-Ju that make you snicker. Whichever it is (and there is a lot of it), the right moments are there and there are a lot of it.

I'm also very pleased with the pace of the show. It's not showing too many flashbacks--enough that it makes you crave to know more about the past and more about where the story is going. The plot, one that I hear is not very original, is used well to hold the show together and really works. The plot and characters move together, but they also have their own identities that make them both enjoyable and fun. I'm still digging this drama. It's a lot of fun to watch and keeps me laughing--something I've been needing after a day of stress.

So far, I give 5/5. It's a must watch!

1 comment:

  1. I. HATE. THE. GRANDFATHER.

    Is he trying to have Seul married to the president? I just don't get it. I hate him more than the evil eye lady. URGH.

    ReplyDelete