Friday, January 21, 2011

My Princess: Episode 6


Ok, now I'm insanely curious. Oh Hae Young! What are your evil plans now? Just when you were starting to warm up to me, now you've decided to pull out your "I'm evil but will pretend to be good" card? At least it's consistent with your character, but why?? You know you're only going to get hurt later. Or hurt Sul. And we would rather laugh than cry, so if you make us cry then you'll be answering to me! But gah, somehow this reminds me of the Shin v. Yul drama in Goong and you all know how that went down...

Really, we're not at all surprised that Hae Young is still as bitter as ever. What's worse is that Sul doesn't seem to have any say in the situation and her only ally is an old man who could die any day now. Oh, and Professor Dreamy. With his anti-Yoon Joo meter on, he will surely come to the rescue of the desperate princess and come in between her and Hae Young. Or at least that's what I'm really hoping with happen.

Did anyone else want to cry with Sul when she was being taken off her mom's family registry? Talk about taking away her family! First they tell her that her father is dead and guess what? You can't be related to your mother anymore! And your sister? Eh, no one really cares about her--that's not much of a loss. But besides that...I have a feeling we're going to be heading into some angst, so we should hold onto the laughs while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment