Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Princess: Episode 5


Oh Hae Young, what to do with you? Threatening a scandal with the princess, assaulting a mannequin, and you can't skip an episode without letting Professor Dreamy know just how great you are. Mmhmm. That's our Hae Young! But what? An affectionate side? Was that my imagination or do you actually care about Sul? I think even the princess was slightly surprised to find you in her imagination. Until she woke up to the nightmare of realizing that she might actually be falling for you. Gah! How could things happen this way?

I've pretty much thrown aside all of the discontent about reinstating the royal family because regardless of whether the people like it or not, Sul is a Princess and she now has a palace and lots of money and if the government doesn't recognize her...well, she's a Princess with a palance and lots of money. Does she really need the government? That just sounds like more work! But I guess I'll deal with it if it requires Hae Young to give her private lessons. I feel like more LOL's are on the way and I love where this drama is going. It's a far-fetched plot, but with real conflicts, though I kind of don't like the Older Sister + Yoon Joo that is brewing this episode...I'm a little uneasy at anything that Yoon Joo is doing. Seriously, I think the two boys and Sul is all this drama needs. If we could just have them bicker throughout the next 10 hours then this drama would be my favorite ^.^ And probably cease to be a drama...but we will ignore that fact...

Hurrah for Episode 6 tomorrow! Can anyone tell I have addiction issues?

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say this, but I'm falling out of love with this drama. First of all, I feel that it's dragging. I mean, I just don't understand so many things, and it's just not explaining them and it's focusing on little things. I liked the bickering with the professor and the lead, buttttttt, I don't know. My excitement for it went out the window. *sigh* And it's very sad how the male lead is having all his things taken away... buttttt, why not explain the presidents role in this more? And is it just my imagination or is the old man evil? I feel frustrated. [/rant]

    ReplyDelete