Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Princess: Episode 4


Finally, after four episodes, the plot is going to move on and it looks like it's going to be one fun ride. So far, we've spent four hours introducing the plot, the background, the characters, and where they stand. And of course, snickering to ourselves the entire time. Honestly, if this show only had Hae Young and Seul bickering the entire time and nothing else, I think I would still be addicted. It's that entertaining.

However, what was different about this episode is the shift from "introduction conflict" to real plot which I'm very excited about. I love how the drama is going so far, but now we're finally going full steam ahead. The paparazzi have harassed us all, shooting pictures, and some ridiculous headlines. A few showdowns from our favorite men, Hae Young and Jung Woo (and don't we all swoon when we do? Btw, does anyone else notice that it's kind of weird for two guys to fight over the same two girls? I mean, you can't have both, guys!). And some LOL's with Seul's mom and her congregation. Of course, we won't forget the more sweet moments with Seul remembering her dad and the times they had spent together.

It wasn't the best episode so far, but in the end Seul made her decision to be a princess, Hae Young will lose everything, and I can see Jung Woo, Yoon-Ju fighting over our OTP until the end, and I am counting down the days until the next episode. I just hope the quality and humor keep it up because I can tell it's going to be a fun 6 more weeks =D

1 comment:

  1. I love the public's reaction. I think that's my favorite part of all dramas actually. And I am very sad she resigned to be a princess. What a sell out *grumble*

    ReplyDelete