Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Princess: Episode 7


Wow, who knew Yoon Joo could be such a witch? At least she finally laid down her cards. From here on out, we should be quite confident that Yoon Joo (ENEMY #1) will be the bane of Seol's existance. I still don't understand her and I REALLY don't understand why she would make Seol wear such an ugly wig! For the first time in this series, I *cringed* when I looked at Seol! Thankfully, it was a wig and only a wig. If it was permanent, I would never have finished the episode. Glad that I did, though, because we're finally getting some romance!

Yes, indeed, on our quest to find out more about Seol's real father (and to bash her adopted father in the process), we are taken out to the seashore where we finally have some confirmation that someone actually knows Seol's father. More memories are uncovered and more of the story unfolds. We see a glimpse that Hae Young's father might have had something to do with Lee Han running around Korea with his daughter which means that we will have more angst in the future when Seol realizes this.

But the best part by far is our drunk Seol who flirts with Hae Young while he gives her a piggy back (can we have this in every episode?). The scene ends with a confession--that she doesn't dislike him--and then a kiss, with the request to "forget this." With our drunk Seol, the chances of her forgetting this ever happened are high...but then again, kissing the most handsome character of the story--I'm not sure I would ever forget it, either. And that's where we are left off!




No comments:

Post a Comment